XTAR D35 100m Diving CREE XM-L U2 LED Flashlight
ANSI Illumination levels: High Mid Low Strobe SOS Preset
Luminance: 2350Lm 800Lm 200Lm 2350Lm 2350Lm 15-2350Lm
Duration: 1.5h 5.5h 25h 500h-1.5h
Max Range : 475m(on land)
Max Intensity: 56500cd
Impact Resistance: 1.5m
Water Resistance: Underwater 100 meters
Bulb: 3x CREE XM-L U2 LED
Crust Materials: Anodized aircraft 6061 aluminium alloy, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Working Voltage: 2.75~4.2V
Battery: 3x 18650/18700(Recommend protected batteries)
Switch: Magnetic switch
Size: Ø 83.0mm（Head dia）x Ø 46.5mm（Body dia）x 214mm（length）
Net Weight : 870g（Excluded batteries）
Additional Functions: Memory function, Preset 2350Lm to 15Lm at will.
Recommend accessories: WP6II charger and 3100mAh 18650 batteryFeatures:
1. 2350 lumen 100 meters underwater flashlight.
2. Modes base (rotate the switch to "select", and the light will first ramp from 2350lm to 15lm then SOS and Strobe, at any point you rotate the switch back to "preset" the current mode/output level will be memorized). 3. Memory function. Brightness saved automatically once selected.
4. Brightness gradually increasing to protect eyes and circuit.
5. Reverse-polarity protection to prevent damage from incorrect battery insertion.
1. XTAR recommends the use of protected batteries for your safety.
2. Do not radiate or direct light towards eyes, serious injury or blind could occur from misuse.
3. Small standby current of this item, if not using the flashlight for extended periods, it is recommended to remove the batteries.
4. Lubricate the thread and make sure the O-ring is not worn before diving.
5. Keep the flashlight dry after use or before storage.
Reviewer's comment: I like that I can just pick up and use the D35 in any situation. I don’t need to know the battery charge state (because regulation is flat), I don’t need to baby it to keep it from overheating, and I don’t have to protect it from rain, snow, puddles, or even oceans.