XTAR S1 3* XM-L U2 2350 Lumen Search and Rescue LED Flashlight
ANSI Illumination levels: SOS Strobe High Preset
Luminance: 2350 Lm 2350 Lm 2350 Lm 15 - 2350 Lm
Duration: 1h20min 500h-1h20min
Max Duration: 2350Lm/1hrs20Min (Tested by 3 x 18650 3100mAh battery)
Constant current circuit - maintains constant brightness
Smooth reflector, throws beam over 475 meters
Powered by 3x18650/3x18700 button-top battery.
Ø 83mm(Head dia)x Ø 47mm(Body dia)x 240mm(length)
888-gram weight (excluding batteries)
Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Waterproof to IPX 8
Magnetic ring switch
Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
Accessories included: Flashlight, Lanyard, Pouch, Spare O-rings, Manual, Warranty card and Package.
Recommended Accessories: WP6II/XP4, 3100mAh 18650.
1. Toughened glass, with anti-reflection film to ensure maximum light transmittance, and diamond film to protect from scratching.
2. Brightness selector. (Ways: Firstly turn magnetic ring to mode Select, secondly select brightness from 15 lumen to 2350 lumen as your request, finally turn magnetic ring to mode Preset quickly.)
3. Memory function. Brightness saved automatically once selected.
4. Brightness gradually increasing to protect eyes and circuit.
5. Reverse-polarity protection to prevent damage from incorrect battery insertion.
1. XTAR recommends the use of protected batteries for your safety.
2. Do not radiate or direct light towards eyes, serious injury or blind could occur from misuse.
3. Small standby current of this item, if not using the flashlight for extended periods, it is recommended to remove the batteries.