XTAR R30 CREE XM-L2 U2 LED£¨upgraded from CREE XM-L U2£© Rechargeable Flashlight
ANSI Illumination levels: Turbo High Mid Low Strobe SOS
Luminance: 1000Lm 400Lm 200Lm 5Lm 1000Lm 1000Lm
Duration: 4.4h 5.0h 10.5h 350h
Max Range : 272m(on land)
Max Intensity: 18500cd
Impact Resistance: 1.5m
Bulb: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
Crust Materials:Anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminium alloy,type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Input Power:DC 5.0¡À5%/¡Ý1A
Cut off Charging Voltage:4.2¡À0.05V
Working Voltage: 2.8~4.2V
Switch: Side switch
Size:Ø38.0mm£¨Head dia£©xØ25.4mm£¨Body dia£©x27.5mm(Tail dia)x153mm£¨length£©
Net Weight : 151g£¨Excluded batteries£©
Additional Functions: Memory function, Reversive polarity protection, Battery power indication
Package Contents: Flashlight, AC Adaptor, Spare O-ring, Lanyard
Recommend accessories: Car adaptor and 18650/18700 Cell
1. 1000 lumen rechargeable flashlight.
2.IC monitor, CC/CV charing
3. Modes base (Press the switch twice quickly in any modes,the light could changes to strobe mode;press the switch twice quickly in strobe mode,the light could changes to SOS mode;press the switch in SOS mode,the light returns to low mode).
4. Memory function. Brightness saved automatically once selected.
5. Battery power indication.(A LED indicator hides behind the switch.When the battery power is at 5%-25%, the switch shows red;When the battery power is below 5%, the switch flashes red.When the battery in charging, the switch shows red; when the battery is full charged,the switch shows green.)
6. Reverse-polarity protection to prevent damage from incorrect battery insertion.
1.XTAR R30 can't work with CR123A/ICR123A/RCR123A/16340 batteries,otherwise it might cause damage to the drive circuit.
2. Do not radiate or direct light towards eyes, serious injury or blind could occur from misuse.
3. It will not damage R30 if you use it in the turbo mode for a long time,but result in temperature rise.
4. Keep the flashlight dry after use or before storage.
5.The turbo mode lasts for five minutes and automatically shifts to high mode.
Reviewer's comment: With it's high output and slightly floody orientation, it's good indoors or outdoors up to mid-range distances.
Reviewer's comment:Bright, durable, and super convenient on the recharging front. Xtar has built a light with a lot of items in the ¡°Pros¡± column.